- Category: Courses
- Published on 14 March 2013
- Programme Duration: 2 Years covering intensive theory classes, attending towards for observation and supervised practice.
1. Medical-Surgical Nursing - 5 seats
2. Pediatric Nursing - 5 seats
3. Community Health Nursing - 5 seats
4. Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing - 5 seats
5. Psychiatric Nursing - 5 seats
- Mode of Admission: Direct
- Admissions available for both Boys & Girls.
- Hostel facilities available for Girls only.
- Passed in BSc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Certificate BSc Nursing of RGUHS or any other University accepted as equivalent by RGUHS and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 55% aggregate marks. In respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST, the aggregate marks obtained be not less than 50% instead of 55% as above.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. (This applies to only the candidates who have passed from other universities).
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Age limit for General Category, it is 48 years and for SC/ST candidates is 50 years at the time of admission.
- MSc Medical Surgical Nursing
- Neurosciences Nursing
- Cardothorasic Nursing
- Crital Care Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Urology / Nephorology Nursing
- MSc Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing
- MSc Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing
- MSc Psychiatric (Mental Health) Nursing
- MSc Community Health Nursing.
|M.Sc. Nursing||2 years||1st year|
|Advanced Nursing Practice||150||200|
|Nursing Research and statistics||150||100|
|Clinical Speciality – I||150||650|
|Nursing Research (Dissertation )||300|
|Clinical Speciality – II||150||950|