RINER follows norms of Indian Nursing Council for admission of students to Post Basic B.Sc(N) programme
. A candidate seeking admission must
a) Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
b) Be a registered nurse.
c) Have passed Higher secondary or senior secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose.
d) Have working knowledge of English.
e) Be medically fit.
f) Have good personal and professional record.
1. Nursing Foundation – 10 Marks
2. Medical Surgical Nursing/ Adult Health Nursing – 15 Marks
3. Paediatric Nursing – 10 Marks
4. Obstetrical and Gynecological Nursing – 10 Marks
5. Community Health Nursing – 10 Marks
6. Mental Health Nursing – 10 Marks
7. Psychology & Sociology – 05 Marks
8. Anatomy & Physiology – 05 Marks
9. Nutrition & Biochemistry – 05 Marks
Total – 80 Marks
Minimum qualifying marks for entrance test shall be 50% marks
. Eligible candidates are allotted to the college through Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Govt. of Karnataka, counselling
After counselling, candidates approach the college with KEA Provisional allotment letter