- Category: Courses
- Published on 14 March 2013
- Programme Duration: 2 Years covering intensive theory classes, attending towards for observation and supervised practice.
- Intake: 30 (All Management Seats)
- Mode of Admission: Direct
- Admissions available for both Boys & Girls.
- Hostel facilities available for Girls only.
- Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Be a registered nurse
- have passed pre university examination in arts/science/commerce conducted by Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Have working knowledge of English
- Be medically fit.
- Have good personnal and professional record.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- No Candidate who is above 48 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission shall be eligible.
|PCBSc. Nursing||2 years||1st year|
|Nutrition and Dietetics||30||15|
|Biochemistry and Biophysics||60|
|Child Health Nursing||60||240|
|Medical and Surgical Nursing||90||270|
|Community Health Nursing||60||240|
|Mental Health Nursing||60||240|
|Introduction to Nursing Education||60||75|
|Introduction to Nursing Administration||60||180|
|Introduction to Nursing Research and Statistics||45||120|