- PhD in Nursing
Areas of Research Interest
- Adolescent health.
- Online learning.
Current Research Publication (last 5 years)
- Vijayarani M, Balamurgan G. A Brief Report on the Sociodemographic Profile and Attitude of the Caregivers of Children with Intellectual Disability in Rehabilitation Settings. Indian J Psy Nsg [serial online] 2020 [cited 2021 Feb 11];17:95-9. Available from: https://www.ijpn.in/text.asp?2020/17/2/95/308833
- Balamurugan G, Sangamesh N, Vijayarani M. Common Medicines Used for Self-Medication in Rural India–A Descriptive Study. Research & Reviews: A Journal of Pharmacology. 2020; 10(3):
- Khatiwada B, Balamurugan G. A correlational study to assess the relationship between Internet Addiction and Depression among adolescents, Bangalore. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research (IJMSIR) 2020; 5(6), 198-205. URL: https://www.ijmsir.com/asset/images/uploads/16102118217736.pdf
- Vijayarani M, Balamurugan G. Chatbot in mental health care. Indian J Psy Nsg 2019;16:126-8 DOI: 10.4103/IOPN.IOPN_34_19
- Balamurugan G. Online learning – Are Indian nurses ready?. Indian J Psy Nsg 2019;16:129-30. DOI: 10.4103/IOPN.IOPN_36_19
- World Federation of Mental Health (WFMH)
- International Stress Management Association (ISMA)
- Indian Society for Psychiatric Nurses (ISPN)
- Society of Indian Neuroscience Nurses (SINN)
- Trained Nurses Association of India (TNAI)