- M.Sc. Nursing (Community Health Nursing)
Areas of Research Interest
- Occupational health hazards
Current Research Publication (last 5 years)
- Joymati ,Lillypet A. Santham. Effectiveness of Eat the Rainbow Nutrition Education Intervention on Knowledge and Practice Regarding Inclusion of Fruits and Vegetables in the Diet among School Children Community & Public Health Nursing. J community &Public Heal Nurs. 2019;5(1):1–5.
- Lillypet A. Santham, Gayathri D Pethuru. Effect of Common Musculoskeletal Problems on the Quality of Life among Female Garment Workers. Int J Med Sci Innov Res. 2019;4(6):160–8.
- Lillypet A. Santham, Jain T, Joseph B. Health problems among garment factory workers : A narrative literature review. J Occup Heal Epidemiol. 2017;6(2):114–21.
- Lillypet A. Santham, M.Gayathri, Shanthi MA, Garadi S. Prevalence of common Musculo-skeletal problems and its effects on Quality of life among female workers in selected garments sectors, Bangalore. A Study protocol. Int J Med Sci Innov Res. 2018;3(2):330–4.
- M.Gayathri, Lillypet A. Santham. Pre-cancerous cervical lesions using visual inspection acetic acid (VIA) method among women. Indian j appl res. 2019;9(10):1–3.
- Trained Nurses Association of India (TNAI).
- Society of Community Health Nursing in India (SOCHNI)