- M.Sc. Nursing (Mental Health Nursing)
- PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy (PGDCFT) from IGNOU
- Certificate course in Basics of Addiction Management (CCBoAM) from NIMHANS
- ICMR e certificate course on Health Research Fundamentals from NPTEL, Swayam.
Areas of Research Interest
- Substance abuse and deaddiction.
- Quality of life of caregivers of patients with mental disorders
Current Research Publication (last 5 years)
- Jadhav ST, Gurung K. COVID-19 vaccination – a cross sectional survey on attitude and belief of nurses. International Journal of Science & Healthcare Research. 2022; 7(1): 135-139. DOI: https:// doi.org/10.52403/
- Latha U S, Kusum Gurung. Knowledge regarding management of patients with central venous access devices among ICU nurses. Int J Health Sci Res. 2022; 12(2): 91-95. DOI: https://doi.org/10.52403/ ijhsr.20220212
- Kusum Gurung, “Assertive behavior of nurses towards psychiatric patients”, Nightingale Nursing Times, Vol XIII No. 8, Nov 2017, Page 18-20
- Kusum Gurung, ” Empty Nest Syndrome-an introduction “, Nightingale Nursing Times, Vol XIV No. 11, Feb 2019, Page 36-37
- Indian Society of Psychiatric Nurses (ISPN)
- Trained Nurses Association of India (TNAI)