- M.Sc. Nursing (Community Health Nursing)
Areas of Research Interest
- Training of health care workers
Current Research Publication (last 5 years)
- M.Gayathri, Lillypet A. Santham. Pre-cancerous cervical lesions using visual inspection acetic acid (VIA) method among women. Indian j appl res. 2019;9(10):1–3.
- Ms.Gayathrim, Upasanathapa, Urimpandi Deepa upreti, Manisha paudel “factors leading
to early weaning practice among the mothers of infants in selected primary health centres
in International Conference proceeding (ICP) on SDGs-2019 on “Public health: a
workforce for countdown 2030 (SDGs)” on 15th & 16th February, 2019 held at ManikakaTopawala Institute of Nursing, Gujarat. ISBN NO:978-93-5346-497-4
- Lillypet A. Santham, Gayathri D Pethuru. Effect of Common Musculoskeletal Problems on the Quality of Life among Female Garment Workers. Int J Med Sci Innov Res. 2019;4(6):160–8.
- Lillypet A. Santham, M.Gayathri, Shanthi MA, Garadi S. Prevalence of common Musculo-skeletal problems and its effects on Quality of life among female workers in selected garments sectors, Bangalore. A Study protocol. Int J Med Sci Innov Res. 2018;3(2):330–4.
- Trained Nurses Association of India (TNAI)
- Society of Community Health Nursing in India (SOCHNI)